Tuesday

Redlands Child Photographer| Children Photos Inland Empire

~







I had a wonderful Labor day. I was so grateful not to have to go to work. I did have a couple come over to pick up their engagement pictures but after that the day was mine. I ate a lot of wonderful d'lish food. Then went swimming, made a fire and we made smores. Life is good. Here is a picture I shot of Eddie's nieces (my boyfriend) over the weekend . I'm currently designing a new website. I will definitely be using these images in the new website. I also have a couple of engagement sessions I photographed over the weekend. Hopefully I will publish these by the end of the week.

thank-you for visiting my blog
to contact me e-mail me at lucia((at))luciaphotography((dot))com
or call 909-872-0883
visit my portfolio





Lucia Photography blog| Redlands Child Photographer| Family Photography Redlands| Children's Photography Inland Empire|Los Angeles Kids Photographer| Kids Photographer Pasadena| Kids Photography Blog Redlands| Redlands Photography| Riverside Photography|Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Castle band Wedding Photography| Temeku Hills Wedding photography|Temecula Creek Inn Wedding Photos| Sunset Ranch Wedding Pictures| Sun City Palm Desert Wedding

No comments: