Friday

My friend and My New Camera~ Santa Ana, Ca Photographer

So yesterday I went and picked up a new camera... The canon 5D to be exact. I went and got it on my lunch break. Later my co-worker and I went to pick up some ice cream... since we lost power at work. A crow flew into a black box on a post a got fried! =( and we lost our power... Including the AC. What a great excuse to go get some Han's Ice Cream. It was voted best Ice Cream in the OC. They make handmade homemade ice cream everyday. So I whipped out my camera to show her and snapped some pics. My white balance was set wrong.........Hey I just got it. I am still learning to use it. I'm a Nikon girl. I always have been. Ever since I was 14. I couldnt help it though.... I got such a great deal on it. I am not going to post a picture of the camera....why? Well because that's boring. Thats why.






Santa Ana Wedding Photographer Wedding Photography Santa Ana Anaheim Wedding Photographer Inland Empire Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographer Yorba Linda Wedding Pictures Yorba Linda Riverside Weddings PhotographyEagle Glen Wedding PhotographerRancho Las Lomas Wedding PhotographerThe Hacienda Santa Ana Wedding PhotographerLos Willos Wedding PhotographerFallbrook Wedding PhotographerMission Inn Wedding Photographer|Chapman Chapel Wedding Photography Wedding Pictures Chapman Chapel Wedding Photographer Orange Chapman Chapel Wedding Photos Fullerton Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographer FullertonInland Empire wedding photographer pasadena wedding photographerAlta Loma wedding photographerPomona wedding photographerMitten Building wedding photographer Dad Miller golf course wedding photographer|Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Castle band Wedding Photography| Temeku Hills Wedding photography|Temecula Creek Inn Wedding Photos| Sunset Ranch Wedding Pictures| Sun City Palm Desert Wedding

No comments: