Tuesday

Crestmore Manor Wedding Photography Tommy+Angel

~



Tommy and Angel what a beautiful family you have. I am so thankful to you and your family for the opportunity to witness and capture your strong, solid relationship. To see you declare your love for each other around your children and grand children was a beautiful thing. It is something that I will forever have engraved in my heart. Here are some of my favorite photos from their wedding at the Crestmore Manor

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


4600 Crestmore Rd Riverside, CA 92509
view my portfolio

thank-you for stopping by my blog
contact me at

lucia((at))luciaphotography.com




Crestmore Manor wedding Photography| Wedding Photography Riverside| Inland Empire Wedding Photographer| Wedding Photos at Crestmore Manor| Inland Empire Wedding Photographer| Pasadena Wedding photographer| Sedona Az Wedding Photographer| Wedding Photography Grand Terrace| Grand Terrace Wedding Photographer|

1 comment:

Mary Marantz said...

that bridesmaids shot of them walking in is so cool!!

M:)