Monday

Trash the dress~ Irvine Wedding Photographer

Yes that's right... I said trash your dress! Why suffocate it in a box in your closet never to be seen again? And no your daughter will not be wearing it 20-30 years from now. Its your dress! Enjoy it. Get it dirty. Get it wet. Run through a flower field in it. And in the meantime get some totally fun and awesome pictures to have forever.

I was so excited when I got a message in my inbox from Jeff and Kellie to do a trash the dress shoot. They were honeymooning in the OC and wanted some pictures to document that spark they share. We had a blast! I instantly bonded with Kellie. Jeff and Kellie Thank-you for choosing me to photograph your Trash The Dress session. Anymore brides interested?? Holla back! OWW OWW!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

erinTphotography said...

I especially love the one of the bride sitting on the beach...these are great. I'll be doing my first TTD session in two weeks at March Air Reserve Base. Wish me luck. Do you belong to any kind of Inland Empire or Riverside Photo Club?

Larry said...

Hey Lucia! Thanks for the blog love! I love this post and hope to shoot a TTD sesh sometime soon! What a great concept!

erinTphotography said...

I do live in Riverside, and I think Fairmont Park is a great place to take pictures! Hopefully we will get together soon, I know of some SoCal Photographer Clubs but nothing local.

erinTphotography said...

I am such a nerd. So you are doing the TTD at March Air Reserve Base? So I will meet you there, can't wait! I haven't even started looking for any props. hmmm.....

...smoki... said...

Love the idea. Keep up the good work!
WhiteSmoke, Poland

joshua k said...

Great shots Lucia!

Julie Ann said...

that last image is so pretty...i love these! i can't wait til i get the chance to do a TTD session...someday! :)