Wednesday

WEDDING PHOTOS FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH RIVERSIDE| CANYON CREST COUNTRY CLUB

~






It has been a while since I have shot at First United Methodist Church in Riverside
I really like shooting there. First its just a hop skip and a jump from my house, and second the architecture makes for great photographs


I love this moment with her mom in the courtyard at First United Methodist Church



Her dress fit her perfectly, it was beautiful, the material taffeta
The girls looked so chic in their champagne colored bridesmaid dresses






I love this moment

and this one too ;)


they then headed over to the Canyon Crest Country Club for the reception








Thank-you for visiting my blog

~ Lucy

contact me!
view my portfolio
email me at lucia@luciaphotographydot.com


First United Methodist Church of Riverside
Follow Jesus, Love People, Transform the World
4845 Brockton Avenue - Riverside CA 92506
951-683-7831

Canyon Crest Countryclub
975 Country Club Drive
Riverside, CA 92506
Phone: 951.274.7900
Fax: 951.686.3783


First United Methodist Church Wedding| Riverside first united methodist church| saint peter and paul catholic wedding|Long beach wedding photographer|Canyon crest country club wedding|Inland empire wedding photographer|sedona arizona wedding photographer|Mission Inn wedding photographer|South beach shores church laguna beach|Riverside wedding photographer

No comments: