Sunday

Down Time

Everything seems to happen in a hurry these days, It seems like we are all always moving from one appointment to another.... but when do we sit back and enjoy it all? I am at the tail end of my 4 scheduled days of down time. Im still editing and putting albums togather but I didnt schedule any photoshoots or work appointments. Mostly I spent time with my family and friends I have not seen in a really long time, Sometimes the stuff that makes life sweetest requires down time. Its nice to stop and just be grateful for everything I have.
I had the pleasure of spending a little time with these three little girls last week. Last time I photographed Ariana (the oldest one) she was just a little 8 month old.... Oh life goes by so fast. I love my job. I love that I get to freeze a moment in time for families. These girls will grow up fast and I only hope I was able to capture a little fragment of their magical essence.












6 comments:

Patrice said...

Isn't down ti me fun? Beautiful photos of these little girls.

gina lee ~ said...

too cute Lucy...

Mary Marantz said...

down time is the BEST! I think we all need more of that!

Anonymous said...

Look how the same possibilities
Unfold in opposite demeanors,
As though one saw different ages
Passing through two identical rooms. _Rilke

How beautiful to see three little sisters, just like my two sisters and I once were.I love your photos Lucy. I can absolutely see their essence--each very different from the other--especially in that first color shot of the 3 on the bed, what a smile!

Bethany said...

I love your photos! Thanks for following me as well on twitter! I've added your blog to the ones I check like everyday! Keep up the good work!
Bethany
www.Wellspringphoto.com

p.s. i got my website from
www.ryanleisure.com

Bella Luce Photography said...

Love the 5th one down....so cute!!