Tuesday

O B A M A



Weeping tears of joy...I love my new president. I'm feeling inspired and proud to be an American more than ever right now. As a first generation immigrant I have always felt privileged to be an American.. but right now I'm feeling oh so grateful. It was a great evening and it feels a little surreal to me, maybe when I wake up tomorrow and see the newspaper it will feel more real.
I felt bad during McCain's eloquent speech. He worked so hard. I really do like him too.
Oh and did you guys see Will.I.Am via hologram on CNN? That was cool! Oh yes and that crazy map too. Its a new era in our country. God please protect our new president. Good night everyone.

1 comment:

Burkett Blog said...

hey lucia, thanks for checking out my blog and leaving the kind comment, i bet it is pretty nice photographing in CA, i live in indiana.. its getting cold and makes it a little tough for outdoor photos, i just deleted my twitter account, i just can't keep up with the posting but check out my blog at www.burkettphoto.com i update often.. take care and have fun shootin

john