Sunday

Laguna BeachEngagement Forest Drive: Joseph & Amber

~










A couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to get out to Laguna Beach ( their favorite beach) and meet up with Amber and Joseph two very special people. I photographed Joseph's mom's wedding almost 9 years ago...Wow! Time flies..when you are working weekend to weekend. They are getting married this Saturday and I get to photograph the wedding! Yay! I had so much fun with them at Laguna Beach. They are an awesome and gorgeous couple.


OK I'll stop talking....and show you my favorites.. ;)


I see them coming..














my favorite





Ontario Wedding Photographer| Rancho Cucamonga Wedding Photography| Upland Wedding Photographer| Pomona Wedding Photography| Engagement Photos Laguna Beach| Laguna Beach Engagement Photography| Wedding Photography Laguna Beach|Engagement photography claremont| Engagement Photography Rancho Cucamonga| Engagement Photographeer Los Angeles| Engagement Photographer Pasadena| Engagement Photographer Corona Ca| Engagement Photographer Redlands| Sedona Wedding Photographer|Cottonwood Wedding Photographer|

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Awesome set! Fun ideas and beautiful captures!

By the way, did I ever get back to you about places to get card designs? If not, sorry! Swiss Miss and Design Aglow both have awesome stuff!

Roxie said...

What fun images. I love how "the love" really shines through in their images. The ones with the red telephone booth are hot!! :)

Tara Sharma said...

These are great. I love the second to last one amongst others.

Julie Ann said...

k, i know i'm all late commenting on these but they are too lovely not to comment on :)

beautiful~

Matthew and Molly Snelson of Mathieu Photography said...

Such a cute couple and great photos! Thanks for the love on our Portland photos! That place is magical!!