Wednesday

Happy new year~Irvine Child Photographer

~Happy New Year




image by color cubic
The new year is always an exciting time for me...I am one of those people that loves to write goal lists. Personal goals, business goals, photography goals, travel goals.I do vision boards. I practice rapid manifestation techniques, visioning and all that stuff... The new year is my time of the year. I believe 2009 will be nothing short of growth,growth,growth.. As I reflect on this past year I see many of us being pushed to do better, be better, prioritize our lives and focus on what matters most. For many its been a trying year. Myself included..and I am grateful for my trials. I see how it has pushed me to be a better person. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the health of my family, my life long friends, all the new photographers I met this year and my wonderful clients.


Thank-you. I wish everyone a prosperous new year filled with peace and love.. :)

Contact me at lucia((at))luciaphotography((dot))com
view my portfolio



Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer

No comments: