Friday

Family: Gamero's Southern Ca Child Photographer

~Its crunch time

OK I can feel it on my heels...Christmas that is. I am trying hard to get everybody's orders out...and well the blogging is very behind.. today I have these 3 little guys..Well one isn't so little anymore. Adrian is now 10 years old.I have been photographing him since he was a baby....poor little guy. I photographed him dressed as a flower in a flower pot one year. Then as a baby elephant and also driving his own convertible mustang when he was one..;-) I'll have to dig those up from the archives one day. I finally had the pleasure of photographing baby Xavier..he looks like a mix between Adrian the oldest and Zachary the middle one. Thanks for spending your Sunday afternoon with me guys..Happy Holidays ;)













No comments: