Friday

Quinsenera: Lianna|CHURCH OF OUR LADY OF SOLEDAD| Quinsenera Photos

~





Lianna



Is this Lame that I'm spending my Friday night with my blog?....never mind don't answer that..I'm just feeling inspired to blog and I'm thinking I should just run with it. So here we go! This one has been long time coming. I woke up On this Saturday morning in September very excited for Lianna's Quinsenera. I photographed her Aunts wedding about 6 years ago and Its always fun to see familiar faces.





Quinsenera photographer|Quinsenera pictures|Quinsenera photos|Quince photos| Church of Soledad wedding photographer|Wedding photography church of soledad|long beach wedding photographer|westlake vilalge inn wedding photographer|Sedona arizona wedding photographer|Riverside wedding photographer|inland empire wedding photographer|canyon crest country club wedding photographer|Mission Inn wedding photographer|Redlands wedding photographer|

2 comments:

Cathy and David Photographers said...

Love the photo of all of them praying. Great moment. :)

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

what a great wedding! Way to rock it out!