Monday

Family Photos Alahambra: Ramirez Family|Alahambra Family Photographer

~





Now I love taking pictures. I love photography of course...but Its my affection for people. People's loved ones and the relationships they have that inspires me to photograph.Personally I do not have any baby photos of myself. I cant say that I am really bothered by it, but I am curious and wonder what I looked like when I was a little newborn. My first picture was taken at my 1st b-day party and I only have 1. My parents are not big photo people and so the amount of photos we have of my sisters and I growing up are pretty skimpy. Now I might be being biased because I can never get enough. I like having loads and loads of pictures of everything and everyone I love in my life..(ask my family how annoying I can be =)..) I am also a big believer that nothing is an accident and if I was meant to be a photographer then perhaps this was a determining factor in my life that lead me down this photography path....I love so much and makes me so happy...so its all good =). This photo shoot I did for the Ramirez family I will go ahead and say I was envious. I wish my parents had hired someone or would have taken pictures with me like Debbie and Frank had me do with little Anthony and his grandparents...but for me to be the one to preserve these moments and get to spend an afternoon with....is a privelege..Thank-you!


















view my portfolio
e-mail me lucia((at))luciaphotography.com




Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer

5 comments:

Adrienne Gunde said...

These are so sweet. Really love that last one!

debbie said...

Thank you for sharing your gift of photography with us. Your talent has brought our family a lot of happiness and smiles. When I read your comment I was touched....but you know Frank and I didn't have all of the priviledges when we were growing up either. Our families struggled in a new country, often trying to make ends meet. That is the beauty of this country. Every generation, especially that of immigrant families, attempts to work towards a life more comfortable than the one before...not necessarily better. We want Anthony to have all that we could not.......but to also at one point learn the value of hard work and that life is not always easy. Thank you for sharing your gift with our family. We hope to share many more of Anthony's milestones with you.

debbie said...

Thank you for sharing your gift of photography with us. Your talent has brought our family a lot of happiness and smiles. When I read your comment I was touched....but you know Frank and I didn't have all of the priviledges when we were growing up either. Our families struggled in a new country, often trying to make ends meet. That is the beauty of this country. Every generation, especially that of immigrant families, attempts to work towards a life more comfortable than the one before...not necessarily better. We want Anthony to have all that we could not.......but to also at one point learn the value of hard work and that life is not always easy. Thank you for sharing your gift with our family. We hope to share many more of Anthony's milestones with you.

Lucia Photography said...

Thank-you Debbie :)

gina lee ~ said...

what beautiful memories you have created.. great job......
g.