Wednesday

Quote of the day~Santa Ana Wedding Photographer

~Quote of the day

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
Denis Waitley



Today I read that Furgie and Josh Duhamel were spotted honeymooning at the Reethi Rah One in the Maldives. Instantly I started to day dream. Ive always been a day dreamer....So I said to myself snap out it Lucy...& that was my inspiration for today's quote. I have lots to be grateful for and I don't need to be in the Maldives to be happy =)....
My best friend Alexis and I call it "destination addiction" if only I had a bigger house,more money, skinnier body, vacations to exotic places, fill in the blank ____. Then I would be happy. Its not true. I can be happy right here right now.


p.s. I didn't want another post without a photo so I pulled this one from the Vault. The brides name is Gina and I photographed her a few years ago. Her wedding was held at the Mitten Building in Redlands. Check out their website.Its a excellent venue for weddings.

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

I love this quote...it's so true. :)
If you like to daydream, you should look at my last blog entry...it's a daydreamer's dream! :)