Monday

Claremont Colleges Family Photos: Inland Empire Family Photographer

~
~Meet The Banks

It was a beautiful California winter day and I headed over to Upland to one of my favorite pictures spots Claremont Colleges It was sunny and 79 degrees outside. I couldn't think of anything I rather be doing than taking pictures. I chased baby Eljanae around and Ketura posed happily for me for a few photos. Meet the Banks family Jasmin and Elgin (mom and dad) Eljanae the baby and Ketura her big sister. Thanks guys for a wonderful afternoon. We sure had fun. Jasmine thank-you for being so patient on this blog post....sometimes I just don't get a chance to blog every session, & I'm still recuperating from Wppi. I was seriously overloaded with so much info, so you will be seeing some small changes here and there.



The claremont collages is such a great spot for photos



love this one


such a variety of backgrounds at the claremont collages


I could shoot at the clairmont collages all day long~



Adorable...

thank-you for stopping by my blog
view my portfoilio
e-mail me lucia@luciaphotography.com

Claremont Family Portraits| Claremont Wedding Photographer| Upland Wedding Photos| Sedona Arizona Wedding Photographer| Inland Empire Wedding Photographer| Las Vegas Wedding Photographer|

5 comments:

Maka said...

Love the colors in these photographs!

Pamela Marie said...

i'm so in love with that second photo! :)

INDchick said...

What a cute family. I love the colorful background you chose.

Miranda and Adam said...

great shot of the young teenage girl in front of the colored wall. she has great attitude.

Anonymous said...

i love your work with the family