Tuesday

Colorful Maternity Photos: Susie+Nelson|Inland Empire Maternity Photographer

~






The Alcayaga Family




I love shooting maternity sessions. They are one of my favorites. I just love it. It's that glow that only pregnant women posses. Its like this aura of wisdom and beauty, its just so captivating.

Thank-you Susie, Nelson and Lili. I cant wait to photograph the baby and make you an awesome album to remember these most miraculous moments.


They(don't know who they is, but they are out there) say do not post too many pictures..don't give it all away. But there were so many I fell in love with..and trust me many more I am not posting because this post is a long one.

~Beautiful~happy~glowing~

Thanks Lili, I had a wonderful time making a cupcake with you...;)

12 comments:

DeepMirrors said...

muy buenas imagenes en todo el blog, enhorabuena!!
very nice pics thanks

Suzy said...

I LOVE OUR PICTURES!!!!! They brought tears to my eyes....happy tears of course. I love the colors, the background, the artistic look of the picture. How you capture us they way we acually are. I love everything about them. They are AMAZING!!!! Thank you for the most amazing first family portraits you have taken of us. We will cherish them forever. I can't wait for you to take some pictures of out little boy.

Michelle Johnson said...

Super Sweet photos!!! The urban shots are great...

Karen said...

Love how you incorporated all the colors in these photos. The little girl seem so sweet. =]

Julie Ann said...

these are beautiful! the colors and the shots make the family look so vibrant and happy~ i'm sure they will love them! :)

Spahulu Photography said...

I just saw your post on J*s site and have to say that your pictures are great! I'm attending the conference for the first time as well and trying to create a network of photographers who are willing to share information and debrief each day or every other day so we can all benefit. Let me know what you think. Love your maternity shots! I still have alot of different shoots to learn, but am loving the journey of getting there. Loving how you worked the contrasting colors in your pix's. I'm a newbie to WPPI but thought maybe a bunch of us could get together to share the wealth of information we will obtain for those few days!

Lucia Photography said...

that sounds good to me...I'd love to join you.

Lily said...

I love them because I was in it there were nice too.I was the little girl with Suzy and Nelson. And thank you Lucy.

Lily said...

I love them because I was in it there were nice too.I was the little girl with Suzy and Nelson. And thank you Lucy.

Lucia Photography said...

Thank-you so much Lili :)
you really made my day...
I cant wait to do more pictures of you and your baby brother. ;)

Hanssie said...

Cool locations girl! Awesome job!

Courtney Wilson Photography said...

Love the colors in these shots! Great background choices!