Saturday

Wppi: Las Vegas Wedding Photographer~ MGM Grand Wedding

~ Wppi


~

Wedding and portrait photographers international. That's me :) I have never been before and I am super excited. I hope to meet lots of new photographers and take a lot of workshops and classes to learn more. Hopefully I will pick up a couple cool skills and do something sassy to the current photo shoots I am editing. I gotta run I have lots to get done before I go. Clients if you need to get a hold of me, the best way is text ;)...

Sneak peek of what I am currently working on

look at her she's out of there :P

view my portfolio

e-mail me at lucia((at))luciaphotography((dot))com

Eagle Glen Wedding PhotographerLos Willows Wedding PhotographerFallbrook Ca Wedding PhotographerPasadena Wedding PhotographerCastle Green Wedding Photographer Padua Hills theater wedding photographer Crestmore Manor Wedding Photographer Inland empire wedding photographerWestlake Viallge Inn wedding photographer Rancho Las Lomas Wedding PhotographerSpring Valley Lake Wedding PhotographerVictorville Wedding PhotographerRedlands Wedding Photographer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the baby is so beautiful and they look like a happy family! cant wait to see more

Cathy and David said...

So great to meet you at wppi!

INDchick said...

that is too cute.