Tuesday

At Home Baby Photos~ Riverside Child Photographer

~Baby Adrian




With weddings being a little slower this year I have been more available for photo shoots like family pictures, head shots and anytime shoots. Today I have a coming home photo shoot with baby Adrian. A couple of weeks ago... I documented his first bath and both parents being home with him and his big sister Lilian. As mom and dad carefully gave him a bath Lilian sang to him and read, during these times, I wish I had a video camera because somethings my camera just cant capture. I am sure he has grown quite a bit since I took these. I cant wait to come out and photograph him now that he is bigger :)

For new babies I offer a package price to come out every month to photograph the first year.

enjoy...







big sister Lili waiting for her turn to hold him




hanging out..



7 comments:

Tonni said...

Wow, those are beautiful! I've never thought to offer a package that includes so many firsts! It's brilliant!

Anonymous said...

They are just awesome!! There is such feeling behind some of them.....Great Job!

Pamela Marie said...

beautiful children! i love his little grumpy expression with his face to the light :)

Karen said...

I love the last photo. =] It's so calming.

Julie Ann said...

what a beautiful family...i like the one of the two of them on the couch.
you're right...there must be something in the air...i have a few friends who just had babies...aren't they fun to photograph? :)

Anonymous said...

oh so beautiful!!

vanessa said...

my favorite is the one where she's kissing the baby... such a tender moment