Friday

Fairmont Park Children Photos~ Ontario,Ca Child Photographer

~Paris




Oh so my schedule is so wacky right now. I have so many things going on and I wish I could blog on a regular basis. I actually really do like blogging it just takes time. That is something I always seem to be short on. I have many things I am working on, but this is what I'll be posting next.



Meet Paris. A little cutie with a lot of energy. I will have to do a slide show to show you how many pictures I had to take of her because she was quick...good thing I'm fast. All those weddings I have shot have made me a quick photographer. I am really enjoying photographing more families and children. Weddings however will always be my favi. I digress. Without further ado...Paris.


8 comments:

Judy Bodden said...

What a cutie! :)

gina lee ~ said...

oh so cute.. love those rain boots....

Hanssie said...

What a cutie! Love the yellow and the color! Great locations Lucy!

And I know what you mean about blogging...I'm sooo behind!

Karen said...

Hehe, what an adorable kid! Awesome photos!

Anonymous said...

awwwww! they came out Great!!!! That use of the color- and i love the touch of yellow! Perfecto! How did the ones with the umbrella come out? very excited! cant wait to see the rest!

Lucia Photography said...

I'll be making a slide show....stay tuned ;)

Sheila said...

The green and yellow go together great! These are all very cute.

-Sheila (fellow [b] schooler)

vanessa said...

I am anticipating your phonecall that tells me they are ready!!!! its like waiting for Santa to come.....