Monday

KIDS PHOTOGRAPHY RIVERSIDE|ONTARIO,CA CHILD PHOTOGRAPHER

~ Paris



Meet Paris a little cutie patootie That had me moving fast. She is very active you can see her here all the movements she did in 2 seconds





I had such a wonderful time with this session,Paris is a riot we spent 1/2 a
day together and I was able to capture her being herself. Posing a little bit but my intention was to just hangout and let her forget the camera was there. I wanted to do "a day in the life of" type of shoot. eventually she forgot the camera was there and let her guard down. Dancing...giving me a little attitude laughing and singing and playing













We got so many more great ones but this is already a long post. Stay tuned tomorrow I will be running a contest. So come back ;)

9 comments:

Patirce said...

amazing action shots

vanessa said...

OMG! Lucia they are awesome!- They really display her true self!

Lucia Photography said...

Is she a model or what? You need to get her an agent

Randi said...

my favorite is the one where shes sitting with the flowers, The intensity of the yellow really grabs you!

Stephanie said...

Love the pink umbrella. Very Bold!

Jackie said...

Great usage of colors. Beautiful child! My personal favorite is the first picture, although, I love all of the color photos.

Amy H said...

love the pink umbrella and green boots!

Pamela said...

love that shot looking at the yellow flower! great framing and quiet moment!

Haven said...

thanks for your nice site.........