Thursday

Crestmore Manor Wedding, Wedding Photographer Riverside, Ca

~







from the archives photo taken at Riverside's Crestmore Manor


"The key to change... is to let go of fear"
~Rosanne Cash


I know I haven't done a post in a while. I am hoping to get one in soon. I have been under the weather lately. :( Also starting today I am going on a restaurant diet of not eating out for the whole month. Today is day one. So if anyone has any good recipes send them my way as I will be doing a lot of cooking.




4600 Crestmore Rd. Riverside CA. 92509 Located near historic Mt. Rubidoux





Crestmore Manor Wedding Photographer Wedding Photography Crestmore manor Inland Empire Wedding Photographer Wedding Photography in Riverside Wedding Photography of Inland Empire Riverside Wedding Photography Crestmore Manor Wedding Photographer Riverside Sedona Arizona Wedding Photographer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chicken tacos: cook some chicken, warm corn tortillas, a little chedda, and top with some pico de gallo. may be served with black beans and some spanish rice.

Lucia Photography said...

LOL! :)