Monday

Quote of the day~Riverside Child Photographer

If you ever wonder how I choose the quote of the day, I do it at random. Whatever it is that i am feeling at the moment. Or perhaps some insight that I need at the particular moment, I pick a word and I search for the quote, today's quote is on self respect.

“Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely; the good and the bad - and make changes as YOU see fit - not because you think someone else wants you to be different.”
Stacey Charter

Anyway I have quite a few sessions I need to finish up..eventually they should make it to the blog. For now Quote of the day and one image is what I seem to be able to keep up with, :(

Originally I had hoped to blog everyday or get all my shoots blogged but now that busy season is here its getting tough. Like I said I'm sure they will make it on here eventually.

I hope everyone has a great week.. ;)

Picture of Little Miss Cameron. What a cutie~

3 comments:

vanessa said...

that photo really makes cameron look sophisticated!

Karen said...

Being busy is a good thing. ^^ But I can't wait to see more photos!

I love that shot. The perspective is lovely. =]

Kim said...

I love this image! Great composition and I love her expression :)