Saturday

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS AT THE LAB|PICTURES NEWPORT BEACH|Caitlin & Jose| COSTA MESA PHOTOGRAPHER

~






Meet Caitlin and Jose they will be getting married this October in Yorba Linda...
we met up a couple weeks ago for the engagement session at The Camp in Costa Mesa ( check out the website its super cool and I love the music~
I always love taking pictures there the colors and textures make an awesome background, not only that its a hop skip and away form my work, & Native foods a awesome vegan restaurant is right there~
I took this pic in the parking lot...


its a great place to meet before heading out to the beach for more pictures...

Caitlin met me at her uncles wedding when she was 14years old, that is so awesome~!
They are a sweet couple, I love the way they are with eachother and the way they look at eachother its sooo loving...thanks Caitlin and Jose I had a great time hanging out with the both of you, here are some of my favorite pics..


I just love this one ;)






<








Thank-you for visiting my blog
to contact me go to
lucia(at)luciaphotography((dot))com
view my portfolio

Orange Country Wedding Photographer| Newport Beach Engagement Photos| Engagement Pictures Newport Beach|

3 comments:

CamilleElise said...

I love the shot with the vertical crosswalk lines, such a great way of framing the couple! And love the start where you are pavement shadow shot, great work!

cherish.photography said...

great captures!

My Ayervedic Journey said...

the sunset one is so beautiful!