Thursday

Engagement Photos Disneyland: Paris +Jeff|Disneyland Photographer

~


engagement

how many times can I say how much I love my job without getting annoying? Because I have to say it again..I love my job...not only are Paris and Jeff sweethearts and fun, but I got to take their engagement pictures at Disneyland~

here is a sneak peek~


thank-you guys for indulging me, and Jeff for letting us way over exceed the picture limit ;)



thank-you for stopping by my blog
view my portfolio here

e-mail me at lucia@luciaphotography.com
~lucy



Disneyland engagement photos| Engagement Photography Down Town Disney| Wedding Photographer Disneyland| Anaheim wedding Photographer|Castaways Wedding Photography| The Hacienda Wedding Photos| Engagement Pictures Disneyland

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Disneyland Engagement photos! What a fun place to do an engagement. Oh if I was from there I would love to shoot there. Fun photos!
Brandy McCloud Ford

Karen said...

These are adorable! =]

Amanda said...

cute!!

Minako said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!