Tuesday

Wedding Photos, Castaways San Bernardino: Kelly +Joe

~wedding




Here is a sneak peek of Kelly and Joe's wedding I shot a couple weeks ago at Castaways in San Bernardino....this is an awesome location I love to photograph there...
Kelly and Joe thank-you for having me at your wedding, it was a real treat to hangout with your whole family and also be a part of such a spectacular day~

fabulous right?!

love her shoes...

the flowers were done by the amazing Jaime of the Mitten Building



I love how the colors just...POP

Kelly fill me in on who did your cake because it was Delicious...
my favorite....

love this one too....




their daughters....

4 comments:

judy said...

I really like the one of the back of her dress. Beautiful!

Susie said...

Beautiful wedding pictures

erinTphotography said...

Lucy, these are all amazing, bang up job! Can't pick a favorite, way to go!!!

cherish.photography said...

yummy detail shots! thanks for sharing!