Wednesday

Hacienda Anaheim Wedding Photos: Tanya+Loren Part 2

~




OK I promised a second part post to Tanya and Loren's wedding. & here it is


I told myself that from now on I would not cry at weddings anymore. I told myself I would be graceful stoic and ninja like at all weddings from now on. I figure I have been to many many weddings now I should be able to hold it together. Well I did good for a couple weddings... but then I shot Loren and Tanya's wedding and the water works opened up and the water came pouring down. Good thing I have my camera to cover my face. I don't know what specifically it was about the wedding that made me cry. Maybe it was that I was genuinely happy for both of them. Tanya is a beautiful open person and Loren seems the perfect match for her. Or maybe it was the way they lovingly looked at one another all day long... perhaps it was the toast, they were toasted by their nieces and nephews. How Adorable~



and a couple more of my favorites...


contact me
view my potrfolio




Santa Ana Wedding Location
1725 College Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92706
Contact: Special Events
Phone: 714/558-1304


Santa Ana Wedding Location
1725 College Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92706
Contact: Special Events
Phone: 714-558-1304
Inland Empire Wedding Photographer| The Hacienda Anaheim Wedding Pictures| Wedding Photos Hacienda Santa Ana| Santa Ana Wedding Photographer| Hacienda Wedding Photographer| Wedding Pictures The Hacienda| Santa Ana Train Station Photography| Rancho Cucamonga Family Photographer|Empire|Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Castle band Wedding Photography| Temeku Hills Wedding photography|Temecula Creek Inn Wedding Photos| Sunset Ranch Wedding Pictures| Sun City Palm Desert Wedding|Hemet Family Photographer| Temecula Family Photographer| Murrieta Family Photographer| Engagement Photographer Disneyland| Green Mountain Ranch Wedding Photographer|Photography Inland Empire| Yorba Linda Country Club Wedding Pictures| Padua Hills Wedding Photographer| Best Wedding Photographer Inland Empire| Weddings At Sacred Heart Church| Laguna Beach Photography Blog| Canyon Crest Country Club Wedding Photographer| Mission Wedding Photographer| Boudoir Photography Redlands| Diamond Bar Center Wedding Photographer| Mission Inn Wedding Pictures| Mitten Building Wedding Photos| Photographs Crestmore Manor| Ritz Carlton marina Del Rey Wedding Photos| Lake Arrowhead Resort Wedding Pictures| Diamond bar Center Wedding Photos| Pine Creek Wedding Photos| Photography Pine Creek| San Bernardino Castaways|

1 comment:

Judy said...

I like the 3rd one down of the bride and the last one. Nice shots Lucy.