Tuesday

Lake Arrowhead Resort Wedding Pictures: Riverside Engagement Photos

~


~quote of the day



"My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's”
~Oscar Wilde

LOL~ maybe thats why I'm a wedding photographer too. Its so much fun going to weddings and participating in my clients special day... from the planning to the wedding~

Like Marie and Kani's Wedding at the Ritz Carlton Marina Del Rey ( currently editing this wedding)I had a blast...the dancing was so much fun~!



and Paris and Jeff's wedding at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa (almost done editing this one =))



and an engagement session Lorena and Josh hang in there...

I have the most wonderful clients...thank-you

contact me at lucia((at))luciaphotography((dot))com
view my portfolio


Lake Arrowhead Wedding Photographer| Big bear Wedding Photographer| Downtown Riverside Engagement Photos| Wedding Photography Downtown Riverside| Inland Empire Wedding Photographer| Wedding Pictures Lake Elsinore

3 comments:

Judy said...

I love the first image.

Mark Hayes Photography said...

Great shots, and yeah one of the best perks of being in this business is getting to be a part of so many awesome celebrations.

Kia Gregory said...

Wow. You have been a busy lady! Loving your work!