Thursday

50th Anniversary Photos: Redlands Ca Family Photographer

~


I have to say this is the cutest couple I have photographed all year~ As they headed over to Prospect Park they had no idea they were about to be in a photoshoot~

they thought they were coming to accompany this sneaky couple (Paris and Jeff) to their engagement shoot at Prospect Park

but they did really well..


Prospect Park is a great location for family photos

awwe~

I could shoot at Prospect Park all day long

I think everyone should have a photo session of their grandparents or with their grandparents =)
I wish I would have~


thank-you for taking a look at my blog
contact me at lucia((at))luciaphotography((dot))com
view my portfolio


50Th anniversary photography| Photos 50th anniversary| Wedding Photography Inland Empire|Inland Empire Wedding Photographers| Riverside Wedding Photography

No comments: