Wednesday

Anaheim Hotel Pepper Tree Photos:Aneheim Ca, Wedding Photographer

~


~love this shot taken at the Marina Del Rey Ritz Carlton

OK so I'm editing as fast as my chubby little fingers can go. I'm almost done editing Marie and Kani's wedding in Marina Del Rey. The gallery should be up shortly. & I have another wedding coming up~ here is a sneak peak shot by Michael Fletcher "official second shooter" for Jennifer and Terrance's wedding. This photo was taken at the Anaheim hotel pepper tree



and somewhere in between I will continue to work on Jeanette's head shots taken at the camp...just a little sneak peak here...


for now doing full on blog posts for each shoot is pretty impossible. Maybe I can do a recap at the end of the year with more details and pictures of all the weddings. That will me a monster post..;)
and todays quote~

"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.”
Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your blog. You have really good talent and should feature your expert service to the moms in the bizymoms Redlands community

Lucia Photography said...

thank-you I just went to the website what a great idea :)