Monday

West Lake Village Inn Wedding Photos: Deanna+Terrick

~

This was my first time shooting at the Westlake Village Inn. I absolutely loved it. Deanna, Terrick and the whole family where so sweet. Here are a few of my favorite shots~







oooh~ I love the wedding dress, it goes so perfect with the Westlake Village Inn's motif



I loved the peaceful feeling of this shot, isn't the Westlake Village Inn beautiful?

Too many great photo spots at the Westlake Village Inn. Its a photographers dream..












the way the light comes through all the trees at the Westlake Village Inn is so gorgeous.. I could shoot there all day long~

the brides parents..so happy =)









You cant take a bad picture at the Westlake Village Inn














Father Daughter Dance

Groom Mom Dance




the entertainment was spectacular!

No comments: