Tuesday

Children Photos Oak Glen| Inland Empire Photographer

~

Boy oh Boy, am I having fun during this time of year with all the portrait sessions. Don't get me wrong I love shooting weddings, that is my passion, but photographing kids is challenging and so rewarding. I love it too.

Coming up..


I really like it in black and white


This is my favorite one! I love the moment




so handsome~

omg! how gorgeous is she???!!


she's a little spitfire~



Children make you want to start life over.
~Muhammad Ali =)









thank-you for stopping by my blog
~lucy
view my portfolio
e-mail me at lucia((at))luciaphotography((dot))com


Oak Glen Child Portraits| Oak Glen Family Photographer| Inland Empire Family Photographer| Family Photos in Oak Glen|Redlands Child Photographer| Family Photographer Redlands| Family Photographer Riverside|Family Photographer Yucaipa| Child Photographer Redlands| Child Photographer Yucaipa| Child Photographer Inland Empire

1 comment:

judy said...

I really like the black and white one also. The last one is fun too.