Wednesday

Children's Photography Inland Empire| Shayna| Riverside Photographer

~







Yesterday I had the pleasure of reuniting with a little girl named Shayna. I Photographed her when she was a little newborn 10 days old. You can see her picture here at Luciaphotography.com
she's the baby on the bed with her mom and dad. Now she's 3 years old. I love reuniting with clients. I photographed Shayna's parents engagement, wedding, maternity, newborn photos. I would say that this is the best part of my job... having clients that come back and keep inviting me to be a part of their lives. =) Here is a sneak peak of some of my favorites.


This is my favorite one..



contact me at lucia((at))luciaphotography.com
view my portfolio


Child photography riverside| Children Photography Inland Empire| Kids photos fairmont park| Inland Empire Child Photographer| Kids Photographer Riverside| San bernardino family photographer| Fairmont park boat house riverside| Moreno Valley Kids Photographer|

No comments: