Monday

CLAREMONT| PADUA HILLS WEDDING PICTURES

`

Today's quote of the day

" Dont harsh my mellow"
~anonymous



~



~



~

Sneak peak from Saturday's wedding at Padua Hills Theater
this was my first time back since the renovation and the place looks spectacular. Chantrelles fine catering does a phenomenal job on the food. The presentation, and the food tasted to die for....Amazing!!
here is a sneak peak..full blog post to follow later this week, I'm a little behind on editing



Thank-you for visiting my blog
~lucy

contact me
view my portfolio
or e-mail me at lucia@luciaphotographydotcom

Historic Padua Hills Theater
4467 Via Padova,
Claremont, Ca 91711
909-624-8628


Pomona Wedding Photography| Claremont Wedding Photos| Wedding at Padua Hills Theater| Sacred Heart Church Weddings| Upland Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

Kia Gregory said...

This little sneak peak is gorgeous! Great shots.