Wednesday

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS LAGUNA BEACH FOREST DRIVE| INLAND EMPIRE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

~







Sneak Peak from Tanya & Joel's Engagement shoot




~

view slide show to see more photos here
contact me here
view my portfolio here








today's quote of the day
If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
Maya Angelou








Engagement Photography Laguna Beach| Beach Engagement Photos| Engagement Pictures Laguna Beach| California Photographer| Wedding Photographer Inland Empire

2 comments:

GladysJem said...

SO I was in the OC this past weekend for Jasmine Star's Workshop. As I was walking through Laguna on my way to meet the other workshop attendees, I saw you. I knew it was you (recognized you from twitter) but I was hesitant to say HI because you were shooting. You made Tanya & Joel pose in front of a shop and they held hands. But now I wish I had said hi. So HI! :) Keep on doing your thang Lucia. Maybe someday, our paths will cross again and I promise I'll say hi.

Hazel said...

You should get in touch with the bizymoms Laguna-hills community to feature these on their page. It’s free and the moms will love them