Monday

HEADSHOTS| MODEL|ACTOR PORTFOLIO|MICHELLE| INLAND EMPIRE PHOTOGRAPHY

~


I literally had about 13min do do this shoot,
the sun was going down faster than I could walk to find where it was going,
Michelle, Lia (the makeup/hair artist) and I
ran all around downtown Riverside
looking for the light. I was looking for buildings that would reflect some light into her eyes.
This is the finished product of what I came up with
I say they came out rather well ;)
maybe its my wedding photographer experience? i work well under pressure. If i do say so myself~

under the lights of the Holiday Inn

4 comments:

headshot photography said...

I pleased by getting here myself really I found good talent in photography here. You should upload these headshots at typecastme.com .

Lia Negrete said...

13 minutes was just running in downtown RIverside. YOu rocked it lucy...

Thomas Wilson said...

Hi,
I can see that you are putting a lots of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work.Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site. Thanks!

Thanks!
Thomas Wilson

Best headshot photographers nyc

Robert Kilmer said...

Wow! very beautiful photography. She's looking so gorgeous. I like your creativity. Thanks for share this.
Actor headshot photographers