Friday

Wedding At Diamond Bar Center| Arlene+Steve

~

Finally I have a chance to blog Arlene and Steve's Diamond Bar Center wedding
I have been teasing with sneak peaks of all of it for a while. I was really looking forward to their wedding. Arlene is one of the sweetest brides I have ever worked with. This wedding was a blast...lots of dancing, drinking and partying. I almost didn't want to leave at the end of the night when I was done. I was ready to join in the party myself ;) Here are a few of my favorites.






the guys met up at Chili's right before the wedding
Arlene's mom what a show stopper!



So happy =)


I love the look on her here~






Arlene and Steve, Thank-you so much for everything! And special thanks to Judy for referral
Diamond Bar Center


1600 S Grand Ave
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
(909) 839-7070

Contact Lucy for more information on wedding packages and prices
view my portfolio

1 comment:

Anna said...

You have some really nice work here! Love all the portraits, especially the one under the veil! Great work!