Monday

CHRISTMAS WEDDING PHOTOS THE MITTEN BUILDING| REDLANDS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER


~








Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
Norman Vincent Peale

the mitten building is a awesome location for wedding
specially during the winter because you can have it indoors

Christmas weddings are my favorite
Jami does an amazing work with flowers


so festive~

pretty

I love the acorns and holly

Isn't this beautiful?






The Mitten Building
345 N. 5th Street
Redlands, CA.
92373


Thank-you for stopping by my blog
contact me at lucia((at))photography((dot))com
view my portfolio



Redlands Wedding Photographer| Mitten Building Wedding Photographer| Happy Wedding Photographer|Wedding Pictures Mitten Building

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Great details! Looks like a perfect venue for a Christmas-time wedding. :)