Friday

EDWARD DEAN MUSEUM WEDDING PICTURES| CHERRY VALLEY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

~




Amanda and Mikes wedding was so much fun~! I really like the brown colors in all the details. Her wedding shoes were gold~! How cool :)

Their wedding was at Edward Dean Museum in Cherry Valley


Ooooh I did I say I love her shoes~!





so beautiful~



love the dresses









Oh I love this moment



The Edward Dean Museum is a beautiful location. I cant wait to shoot there again~!








thank-you for taking a look at my blog
to contact me e-mail me at lucia((at))luciaphotography((dot))com
view my portfolio


Edward Dean Museum Wedding Photography| Crestmore Manor Wedding Photography| Cherry Valley Wedding Photographer| Inland Empire Wedding Photos| Wedding Pictures at Edward Dean Museum

No comments: