Thursday

Happy New Year! 2010 is here!| Destination Wedding Photographer| Lucia Photography

~







This year has been a wonderful year for me I am so grateful for all that I have in my life. New years is one of my favorite holidays. I like to sit with myself and read over all the goals and dreams that I have written down for myself the previous year. I also like making a list of 50 things I am grateful for and 50 accomplishments for the year. This year I would like to get back out there more as a wedding photographer and do some destination weddings. Here is a list of some of the places I would like to photograph a destination wedding at.

1.) Sedona Arizona
2.) Northern California
3.) Las Vegas
4.) New Orleans
5.) New York, New York
6.) Miami
7.) Mexico
8.) Hawaii
9.) Paris
10.) Florence

And one of my new years resolutions is to make eating healthy more of a priority in my life. So far today i have done good. I've eaten 12 servings of fruits and vegetables. yes I said 12. I put them in the blender and drank them. ;)



Destination Wedding Photographer| Las vegas wedding Photographer| Florence Italy wedding Photographer| Paris France Wedding Photographer| New York, New York Wedding Photographer| Hawaii Wedding Photographer| Napa Valley wedding Photographer| New Orleans Wedding Photographer| Sedona Arizona Wedding Photographer|

1 comment:

Lia Negrete said...

Me too Lucy I would love to be a global wedding destinated Hair and Makeup artist...
You rock chica'''
Im so happy to have you as my friend