Friday

Inland Empire Wedding Photographer| Riverside Photography

~




As wedding season starts to wind down for me, I am really enjoying myself with all the family photos and anytime shoots I have been doing. I am looking forward to this month and January to do my new years resolutions and pull out last years to see where I am at. One of the things I would like to do this coming year is a couple of destination weddings. Its been a while since I have done one. I think more that 3 years to be exact. I get very comfortable doing weddings in my local area and actually I prefer it, but a couple of destination weddings would be nice. Well I am off to shoot a wedding at the Mission Inn (like 5 minutes away from my house), happy Saturday ;)





and I leave you with a photo that I photographed at Bellagio in Las Vegas a couple years back.




Las Vegas Wedding Photography| Destination Wedding Photographer| Inland Empire Wedding Photography| Wedding Photographers Destination| Sedona Arizona Wedding Photographers| Hawaii Destination Wedding Photographer| Playa Del Carmen Destination Wedding Photographer| Aguas Caliente Destination Wedding Photographer| Michoacan Mexico Wedding Photographer|

No comments: