Thursday

MISSION INN WEDDING PHOTOS| RIVERSIDE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

~



I am here at home working on orders and slideshows and albums, its a busy day for me but I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to do what I love. I leave you with a quote of the day and some cool x-mas photos from a wedding at the Mission Inn in Riverside. A place I love shooting at. It feels like Im in another country when Im there with all the spectacular architecture. They wedding was a winter wonderland and everything when perfect thanks to Mary Jo Gallegos of An Affair of the Heart one of the best wedding coordinators I have worked with.



I love this room at the Mission Inn room numeber 207





3649 Mission Inn Ave., Riverside, CA 92501
(951)784-0300


Thank-you or stopping by my blog
~lucy :)

view my portfolio
e-mail me at lucia@luciaphotography.com


Mission Inn Wedding Photographer| Riverside Wedding Photography| Wedding Pictures Mission Inn| Inland Empire Wedding Photographer|

No comments: