Monday

WEDDING PICTURES EDWARDS MANSION| INLAND EMPIRE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

~



As I've been building up my location portfolio I noticed that I didn't have a
gallery for Edwards Mansion so here are some pics I dug up.

~

Doesn't her make-up look amazing? You can tell its great make-up when it photographs so
well in black and white. Usually for weddings I suggest wearing your make-up a little heavier than
usual for the photographs

Its like she's cinderella and they are the little mice
You look good Erica
I love the color of the dresses its so fall
pretty~

what a cutie~
work it girl~
handsome guys~


This is my favorite spot for ceremonies at Edwards Mansion because of the way the light comes through the trees




with daddy




Thank-you for stopping by my blog. leave some love in the form of comments
~ lucy ;)

contact me at luciaphotographydotcom
view my portfolio

Edwards Mansion
2064 Orange Tree Lane
Redlands Ca 92374



No comments: