Monday

Downtown Redlands Family Photos| Redlands Family Photographer

~



I had a fun time hanging out with these two little guys with lots of energy. Jessica is a young cool mom. I spent a nice afternoon with them asking questions and photographing them running around downtown redlands and doing what little boys do. Cant wait to one day be a mom one day. I hope I am as hip and sweet as Jessica ;)

I like this one a lot. I would totally blow it up and put it in the living room..


cutie..


just hanging out..


Thank-you for stopping by my blog
view my portfolio
contact me at lucia((at))luciaphotography.com






Redlands family photographer|inalnd empire family photographer|riverside family photographer|pasadena family photographer| Children Photographer Redlands|Child Photographer Inland Empire|Child Photographer Pasadena|Edwards Mansion Wedding PhotographerEagle Glen Wedding Photographer Yorba Linda Country Club Wedding PhotographerMission Inn Wedding PhotographerInland Empire Wedding Photographer Mitten Building Wedding Photographer Riverside Wedding Photographer Redlands Wedding Photographer Padua Hills Theater Wedding Photographer Hacienda Santa Ana Wedding Photographer|Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Castle band Wedding Photography| Temeku Hills Wedding photography|Temecula Creek Inn Wedding Photos| Sunset Ranch Wedding Pictures| Sun City Palm Desert Wedding

3 comments:

Brent Pilgrim said...

Hey Lucia. AWESOME photos! I'm not sure if you can with your blu domain website or not. I got my instructions on how to do it straight from ShowIt (my website host).

Kathy C. said...

Love the last shot Lucia....great work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lucia the awesome pics and the sweet comments. The boys and I had a blast! I'm sure we'll be seeing you next year as well.

-Jessica