Tuesday

Help I Live In My Gym Clothes| Riverside California Wedding Photographer

~








I have turned into this sloppy gym cloths wearing girl. My look is "on my way to the gym " it's so bad that I will get home from the gym and take a shower and put on another pair of gym cloths. At least I brush me hair ;)


Here I am working the other side of the camera for my photographer friend Andrija Bloom in my favorite thing to wear



view my portfolio be my friend on facebook follow me on twitter
contact me at lucia((at))luciaphotography((dot))com





Wedding Photographer Inland Empire| Mission Inn Wedding Photographer| Rancho Cucamonga Wedding Photographer| San Bernardino Wedding Photographer| wedding photography packages|wedding photography albums| Wedding photography blog|Crestmore manor wedding photographer|Canyon Crest country club wedding photographer| Pine Creek Gardens wedding photographer|Edwards Mansion wedding photographer| Wedding Photographer Westlake Village Inn

No comments: