Wednesday

I LOVE ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS PART 1| INLAND EMPIRE ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY

~





Shooting engagement pictures is a favorite part of the journey I take with my couples on their way up to the alter. The engagement session gives me a chance to get to know them, interact with them and a lot of times become friends. Something that is so great about the engagement session is that there isn't any pressure as far as time goes like on the wedding day. Another thing too, I get to see just how photogenic you are. That way I know on the wedding day your best angels.

As started pulling out some of my favorite photos from the sessions this turned into a monster post, so I decided to break it up into two parts.





These are a couple of my favorites from Caitlin and Jose's session at huntington beach. We first met up at The Camp in costa mesa. They got married in October at the Yorba Linda country club






Carolina and Will at Laguna beach


I really like this photo
Rachel and James at the botanical gardens UCR


Angela and Shaan cal baptist Riverside


Tanya and Joel at Laguna Beach

Betty and Brady downtown Riverside


and I have more to come :)

thank-you for stopping by my blog. It makes me happy when I see on my livefeedjit all my visitors, and it makes me even more happy when you leave comments

view my portfolio
contact me at lucia((at))luciaphotography.com




Yorba Linda country club wedding photographer| Engagment photography yorba linda| Laguna beach engagement photography| Wedding Photography laguna beach| Riverside wedding photographer| Inland empire wedding photographer| Wedding photography Inland Empire| Wedding pictures Riverside| Riverside engagement photography| UCR engagement photographer| Engagement photography UCR botanical gardens|Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Castle band Wedding Photography| Temeku Hills Wedding photography|Temecula Creek Inn Wedding Photos| Sunset Ranch Wedding Pictures| Sun City Palm Desert Wedding

No comments: