Thursday

I LOVE ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS PART 2|INLAND EMPIRE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER


~



Seriously I really love shooting engagement photos, it was so much fun going through these photos and remembering....thank-you to all my clients you guys rock my world~! :D






First up my friend Lorena and Josh's engagment session this in downtown Riverside
I shot this inside starbucks we went to have a drink and cool down during the shoot

I love photographing laughter!
You are beautiful Holly~


Cal state Long beach. This is where they met.



and last but not least Paris and Jeff's engagement photos at Disneyland


thank-you for stopping by my blog
view my portfolio
contact me lucia((at))luciaphotography.com




Disneyland engagement photos| Engagement photography riverside| engagement photos huntington library|Riverside engagement photography| Inland Empire engagement photography| wedding photography Pasadena| Pasadena Engagement photography| Riverside wedding photography|Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Castle band Wedding Photography| Temeku Hills Wedding photography|Temecula Creek Inn Wedding Photos| Sunset Ranch Wedding Pictures| Sun City Palm Desert Wedding

No comments: