Friday

Inland Empire Food Photography| Grand Terrace Wedding Photographer

~






I used to drink these everyday twice a day. Well before I was juicing and lately to save on veggies I have decided to make smoothies instead. The only problem I am not making them enough.
I miss all the benefits that come with drinking my smoothies 3 times a day. Bright white eyes, shinier hair, a flatter tummy, and lots of energy. I went vegetable shopping monday and today is friday and its the first one I have made all week. doh! But hey why am I focusing on that? At least I started today of right. right? But one thing I am thinking about, is blogging more about my smoothies and the recipes. That will keep me motivated to keep it up. One thing I am grateful for though, is that I have done it enough times this winter that I have not had a cold or a flu...yay..holla




my recipe today was: celery, lemon, blueberries,turnip, collard greens, and cucumber


Oh yea and today's quote of the day....

"If the grass is greener on the other side, then water your own"

ha!



Empire|Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Castle band Wedding Photography| Temeku Hills Wedding photography|Temecula Creek Inn Wedding Photos| Sunset Ranch Wedding Pictures| Sun City Palm Desert Wedding| Edwards mansion Wedding Photographer| Crestmore Manor Wedding Photographer| Pine Creek Wedding Pictures| Mitten Building Wedding Photographer| Eagle Glen Wedding Photographer| Mission Inn Wedding Photos| Riverside Art Museum Wedding Pictures|

2 comments:

Judy said...

Can't wait to try one!

Brent Pilgrim said...

Maybe I should get into these instead of blogging about my fave junk foods!