Tuesday

Now Im on a new kick~ Grand Terrace, Ca Photographer

~



It all started when I decided that instead of going to the grocery store a couple days a week to get produce for my smoothies, maybe I should go to costco and buy them in bulk. That's when I ran into demo heaven. Who knew that costco during the day on any given weekday was the place to be. So many samples. Vegetarian burritos, shrimp scampi, yogurt, smoothies,pizza, cheese, power drinks, power bars oh my god how many samples could I try? I was determined to just walk by and say no thank-you and thats when I saw pita chips and hummus. My knees got a little wobbly and my mouth started watering, I tried it. I quickly threw the potato sack size bag of pita chips and the big ole tub of hummus in my cart and paid for the stuff and ran home. Now I cant stop eating this for lunch. for dinner. as a snack. Help~




at least I am eating more raw veggies because I love dipping these in the hummus




Thank-you for stopping by my blog
view my portfolio

contact me lucia((at))luciaphotography.com





Empire|Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Castle band Wedding Photography| Temeku Hills Wedding photography|Temecula Creek Inn Wedding Photos| Sunset Ranch Wedding Pictures| Sun City Palm Desert Wedding|Inland Empire Family Photographer| Rancho Cucamonga Family Photographer| Child Photographer Riverside| Family Photographer in Riverside| Baby Photographer Inland Empire| Redlands baby photographer| Family Portraits Laguna Beach| Pasadena Family Photographer| Claremont Family Photographer| Pamona Family Photographer| Child Photographer Claremont| Upland Family Photographer| Child Photographer Upland|Empire|Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Castle band Wedding Photography| Temeku Hills Wedding photography|Temecula Creek Inn Wedding Photos| Sunset Ranch Wedding Pictures| Sun City Palm Desert Wedding

2 comments:

Brent Pilgrim said...

YUMMY!!!! Yes, let's bump-into each other at WPPI if we can!

Life with Kaishon said...

I love hummus so much. I think I need a support group!