Tuesday

Friendship| Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

~



So I went to wppi this year...and I had a lot of fun. Its a convention about photography. I love seeing other peoples photos and I leave inspired to just go out and continue to take more and more photographs. Photography has been this constant thing in my life. I don't remember my life without it. Some of my earliest memories of photography: We(sisters,mom,me) are at Stater Bros in riverside on magnolia that was where we grocery shopped. The first thing my mom would do is go and pick up a pack of photos. She would flip through them and start getting pissed off that they were blurry,grainy lopsided, heads cut off..over all just not good enough. As we would go up and down each aisle with me doing the shopping(I'm the oldest so I knew what groceries we needed) and my mother cursing at the photos, eventually we would end up back at the box from where she picked them up and she would just put them back and not buy them. She wanted sharp,crisp, bright, well composed photos. (That's my mom...perfectionist..)My heart would ache, and I would promise myself to take good photos next time so she would buy them... Even though the photos were bad I still wanted them. They were our memories. & I valued them. So here I am now a grown women. I take time to go to a convention about photos. To learn how to take better photos. Seeing all the cool new toys..bags,actions, albums,cameras,flashes its oh so... FUN. But the best part is making friends. This year I met a artistic,charming,friendly girl named Whitney. The moment I got off the taxi and started walking to the convention I noticed her bright red hair. I commented on it. & one thing lead to another and we became instant friends. texting and calling each other. Hanging out everyday. We even exchanged sunglasses. It was her proposal. She suggested we exchange. I saw her pair of shiny gold glasses and I conquered they suited me better than her, They are stylish...& stylish is what I am going for...After all the ones I was wearing she said looked like snoopy. Snoopy is not the look I am going for...
Now I think its funny we both have profile shots on facebook\our blog with the glasses we exchanged.





Whitney I am sorry we keep playing phone tag.. I look forward to catching up and talking about life,realtionships, shopping and barely any talk about photography.




Rancho Cucamonga Family Photographer|Empire|Woodhaven country club wedding| Wilson Creek Winery Wedding| Los Willos Wedding Photographer| Temecula Wedding Photographer| Palm Desert Wedding Photographer| Weins Family Cellars Wedding| Whispering Oaks Terrace Wedding| Pala, Ca Wedding Photographer| Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa Wedding| Rancho Mirage Wedding Photographer| Villa Royale Inn Wedding| Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|Ville De Amor Wedding Photographer| Veceroy Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Willos Palm Springs Wedding Photographer|The Castle band Wedding Photography| Temeku Hills Wedding photography|Temecula Creek Inn Wedding Photos| Sunset Ranch Wedding Pictures| Sun City Palm Desert Wedding|Hemet Family Photographer| Temecula Family Photographer| Murrieta Family Photographer| Engagement Photographer Disneyland| Green Mountain Ranch Wedding Photographer|Photography Inland Empire| Yorba Linda Country Club Wedding Pictures| Padua Hills Wedding Photographer| Best Wedding Photographer Inland Empire| Weddings At Sacred Heart Church| Laguna Beach Photography Blog| Canyon Crest Country Club Wedding Photographer| Mission Wedding Photographer| Boudoir Photography Redlands| Diamond Bar Center Wedding Photographer| Mission Inn Wedding Pictures| Mitten Building Wedding Photos| Photographs Crestmore Manor| Ritz Carlton marina Del Rey Wedding Photos| Lake Arrowhead Resort Wedding Pictures| Diamond bar Center Wedding Photos| Pine Creek Wedding Photos| Photography Pine Creek

1 comment:

Whitney photography said...

2,2, funny. So true about the glasses. I have even photographed my daughter in them. They are just so strange they remind me of charlie & the chocolate factory, like the ones Johnny Depp wore. I went to a trade show this weekend and bought 4 new pairs (I think I'm addicted). Maybe that could be a fun photo project for us "Sunglasses".
So glad we met, Whitney