Saturday

Topos Mexican Restaurant| Quincenera Photographer

`


Love this picture. It reminds me of my childhood. My mom used to put ribbons in my hair when I was a little girl like this. But they were bright colors like red and green. & instead of hairspray she would use a tomato. Schools kids would ask me "why do you have tomato seeds in your hair"





thank-you for stopping by my blog
view my portfolio
contact me at lucia@luciaphotography.com


12598 Central Avenue, Chino, CA 91710



Family Photographer Inland Empire| Grand Terrace Wedding Photographer| Crestmore Manor Wedding| Crestmore Manor Weddings| Diamond Bar Center Wedding Photography| Padua Hills Wedding Photographer| Christmas Wedding Photos| Lake Arrowhead Resort| 955 lytle Creek Road| Aliso Creek Inn Wedding| All Saints Episcopal Church| Pasadena| laguna Beach| Best Engagement Shoot Riverside, Ca| Boudior Photographer Inland Empire| boudoir Photographer Redlands| Castaways San Bernardino Wedding Photographer| Chapman Chapel Orange, Ca| Child Portraits| Condors Nest Ranch Wedding| Crestmore Manor Wedding Pictures| Disneyland Engagement Photos| Diamond Bar Center Weddings| Green mountain Ranch Wedding| Engagement Photos Balboa Beach| Lytle Creek Wedding| Kimberly Crest Weddings| Delamore Lodge| Whispering Oaks Terrace| Weins Winery Wedding Photos| Hacineda Santa Ana wedding Photos| Enchanted manor wedding Photos| Nixon Library Wedding Photos|

No comments: