Friday

Padua Hills Wedding Photographer| Claremont Wedding

~


I love this picture. It is just so romantic~ I love the way the night was lit up. I love how deeply in love the bride and groom where. I love how he is holding her so sweetly~



Thank-you for stopping by my blog. Contact me at lucia@luciaphotography.com
take a look at my portfolio
Check out my facebook page
click here to see more photos at Padua Hills Theatre





San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Weddings| Sheration Mission Valley Weddings| Casa Blanca Retreat Weddings| Padua Hills Theater Weddings| The Pelican Courtyard Weddings| The Condors Nest Ranch Weddings| Estancia La Jolla Hotel Weddings| Castle Green Wedding Pictures| Renaissance Club Sport Weddings| Electra Cruises Weddings| Old hanson Beach Club Weddings| Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Weddings| St Regis Resort, Monarch beach Wedding Photos| Villa Cascata Malibu Weddings| Desert Springs JW Marriot Wedding Photography| Nixon Library Wedding Photography| Newport Beach Marriott Weddings| Electra Cruises Newport Beach